The Strucket "For anyone, with anything to soak" Just like a normal bucket (but better), the Strucket makes soaking simple and clean. Never fear putting your hand into the residual dirty, unhygienic, toxic mess that can be left in the bucket again.
With the Strucket you will never leave your items soaking for endless days or weeks again,because the Strucket makes soaking simple and stress-free! Pop your items in to soak and when you return simply pull up the strainer, separate the items from the water and then drain using the outer plug without ever touching the water or the toxic mess in it!
Infinite Uses From nappies, bibs and baby clothes to sheets, toys, dad’s golf balls, and the fruit & veg... The Strucket can be used inside, outside, for the kid's stuff, the dad's stuff and the pet's stuff -there are infinite uses across the whole house.
How to use the strucket
1. Ensure that the strainer is sitting flat in the bottom of the bucket
2. Place your items to soak inside the strucket
3. Fill with water and soaking solution of your choice
4. Leave to soak
5. Return when soaking is finished and life the strainer from the water
6. Pull up the handles of the strainer, pulling the strainer up and over the side of the bucket and set down connecting it to the internal shelving connection points and anchoring the outer lip.
7. Walk away while the contents strains8. Remove items from the strainer9. Release water with the outside plug, smile and walk away - your hands never had to touch the water or the toxic mess at the bottom of the bucket