- Dermatologically certified for sensitive skin
- Made from plant-based ingredients
- Contains nourishing New Zealand harakeke
- With soothing organic chamomile and relaxing lavender
To help your baby develop healthy skin, it's not necessary to bathe them every day or to use soap or cleansers on their skin for the first few weeks.
RECYCLED AND SUGAR PLASTIC
The bottles contain a mix of sugar plastic (a renewable, recyclable plastic that captures CO2 as it grows) and locally sourced recycled plastic.
This Baby Shampoo is Halal certified and made in NZ to the strictest environmental standards in our ISO14001, Enviromark Diamond and CarboNZero certified factory.
- Cruelty Free
- Dermatologically Certified
- GE Free
- Greywater Suitable
- Made in NZ